Natural gas projects support the economy, energy, and the environment
According to instructions Of His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Muhammad Al Qassimi, Ruler Of Sharjah,Starting The Establishment Of The First Central Natural Gas Project At The Level Of The Emirates And The Gulf
Cooperation Council, And That Was In 1998, And That Was The Starting Point For This Giant And Distinguished
The Sharjah Electricity And Water Authority Undertook This Project, It Is A Government Institution With Great
Experience In The Field Of Customer Service In All Industrial, Commercial, And Residential Sectors, Which Works To
Provide Electricity And Water Services.
Of Natural Gas
- From This Point Of View, The Idea Of Establishing The General Administration Of Natural Gas Within The Authority
Was Thought To Be An Attractive Investment Opportunity In Terms Of Social Development Distinguished By Its
Services That Support The Field Of Energy In A Clean And Safe Environment.
- The Main Gas Distribution Station Was Established At The Headquarters Of The Sharjah Industrial Authority,
Through Which Central Gas Will Be Distributed To All Parts Of The Emirate.
- And After The Establishment Of The General Administration Of Natural Gas, To Follow It On Its Distinguished Path
And Add To It A Long History Of Success
- In The Initial Stages Of The Project, It Worked To Connect 1,200 Km Of Main And Subsidiary Natural Gas Pipelines
- To Connect The Central Natural Gas Service To 95,000 Consumers Of Natural Gas, Which Includes Ground
Networks And External And Internal Installations For The Three Sectors, Industrial, Commercial, And Residential, To
Replace Liquefied Gas